Acceleration Addicts
Must register a user name and password to access this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Acceleration Addicts
Must register a user name and password to access this forum.
Acceleration Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booster Information

Go down

Booster Information Empty Booster Information

Post by AA-Hellfire Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 pm

The following is a definition of each boost and a pro/con explanation of each. All boosts are active for a 24 hour duration.

1. Sponsor's Blessing - This boost increases the % of chance regarding being rewarded a blueprint for any race win. The % of chance can be increased by spending more booster points to activate it.

1a. My experience is that this boosts is a total waste of booster points. My experience is that activating it at the highest percentage possible doesn't reward you a blueprint any more than the game will without activating it; and when it does it's a blue blueprint anyway ... So what's the point?

2. Chance to kit - This boost increases your chance via a % of rewarding you an extra kit per race win.

2a. My experience with this boost, once again, is that it is a total waste of booster points. With Promoter's Pen activated you can activate the individual boost "2x Kits" every 10 minutes, and this is a guaranteed extra kit per race. (See the post Collecting Resources to reap what you require).

3. Crew Spirit - This boost reduces cool down times by a %. I.E. Your Mechanic, Your Manager, Your Racer, and Your Promoter.

3a. I find this boost useful when activated at it's most expensive option, 800 booster points with a 50% reduction in cool downs, AND several team members ready to take advantage of it within the 24 hour window its active. For example, when half the team or more has 3 or more wildcards & upgrade cards to use.

4. Promoter's Pen boost - This boost reduces your Promoter's cool down time of 6 hours down to 10 minutes. The Promoter is used for activating 2x kits, refreshing the Club Tournament, and Refreshing the Drivers Battle.

4a. Selfishly, this is the only boost worth spending booster points on. Between the Underground Tourny & Promoter use all that is required can be reaped by following the "Collecting Resources" post.

AA-Hellfire
Admin

https://accelerationaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum